We are looking for a dedicated, well-spoken onboarding specialist to join our client experience department. The responsibilities of the onboarding specialist include helping new pilot clients / learning the company product, showing new clients, and gathering the necessary paperwork.
Ultimately, a top-notch onboarding specialist should be a great communicator with a flair for interacting with new people.
Onboarding Specialist Responsibilities:
- Creating and updating policies and handbooks that detail company operations.
- Emailing new pilots with details about the company/product.
- Welcoming new hires with prepared onboarding kits and an office tour.
- Introducing new pilots to their team members.
- Providing new pilots with manuals, guidelines, and passwords, as needed.
- Detailing all new pilots' initial tasks and answering any queries.
- Ensuring new pilot clients both b2b and b2c have the necessary technical assistance to set up their hardware and software.
- Gathering and filing all paperwork related to new pilots, including contracts and non-disclosure agreements.
- Arranging product and company demos and presentations.
- Working closely with internal teams to facilitate smooth onboarding.
- Giving feedback to the internal team on process improvement.
Please apply at email@example.com