Senior Development Lead (Sr. Developer with Wireless 4G/5G Experience - MUST HAVE)
You will demonstrate strong knowledge and competence across IT Development/Architecture of J2EE, API, K8S, public cloud, complex legacy, and nextGen integration. This senior position requires exceptional technical aptitude, leadership, and communication skill with various stakeholders.
As a Senior Development Lead and Lead Developer, you will:
- Be hands-on design, develop and implement in-house API abstractor, Gateways, Proxies, 3rd party integration layer.
- Develop applications, design complex projects, with emphasis on technical architecture and solution components.
- Participate in the review of detailed design specifications, test plans, and user documentation for functional and technical completeness and accuracy.
- Act as a consultant in the search for alternative technical infrastructure solution components.
- Assess and manage architectural and technical impacts.
- Mentored and develop technical team members and peers.
- Provide technical leadership to internal team members and various stakeholders.
- Lead Point of Contact (PoC) efforts for candidate architectures, products, and tools.
- Hands-on experience to assist in the remediation of application stability and performance
- Known as a self-starter who is willing to operate nimbly to drive execution/to meet deliverables, and experience working remotely.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 7 or more years of experience in Java/J2EE/Python technologies, API, back-end technologies.
- 7 or more years of experience in JSON & Rest Webservices, eCommerce applications like API, microservice, k8s, persistence layer, Data modeling, etc.
- Recognized for your knowledge on React, Nodejs, Microservices architecture, Cloud technology like Google Cloud Platform, Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- A strong interest in best practice software engineering, including Agile scrum process, test automation, code quality assurance, etc.
- Telecommunication and infrastructure design knowledge would be a strong asset.
- Mastery level - Database design and access (SQL, Relational DBMS, flat files).
- Noted for Integration architecture knowledge (messaging, workflow, etc.) e.g. Apache Kafka, MQ Series, JMS.
Nice to have:
- 4G and 5G experience and exposure.
- Critical thinker, independent, quick learner, self-starter, deliver with limited assistance.
Required Professional Designation / Certification(s):
- 5 or more years in a technical leadership role.
- 5 or more years of experience as designer and developer for Enterprise Web Application, Self Serve, or eCommerce applications.
- 10 or more years of experience in analyzing systems requirements, application design, and application development.
Please send resume to email@example.com